The financial support provided by this year’s sponsors has been unprecedented. Quite simply there are more sponsors than we have spots available and had to turn away a few sponsors, or have sponsors engage at a lower level. I think that means we have a good event 😉
Please help us welcome:
- MojoMarketplace is back for their 4th year, this time around they are helping us as an Airfare sponsor. With their help we will cover some or all airfare costs for our speakers.
- TheWPValet as a C level sponsor. Mason and his team are great folks and we send a good chunk of work to them via Pagely.
- 3five is a newcomer at the community level, and will be sponsoring the coffee this year. Yay Java.
- CrowdFavorite is back again as a community sponsor.
- Pressed.net is a first time sponsor at the C level. White-label managed WordPress.
- a2Hosting is a first time sponsor at the community level.
- Themeisle is a first time sponsor at the community level.
- Freemius is also a first timer at the community level.
- Tickets go on sale Sept 1, at 10am PST.
- The hotel booking codes will be in your emailed ticket receipt
- Sponsors will be sent an email a few days prior with a special access code to secure their tickets (book your room early)
- Past Attendees will be sent an email a few days prior with a special access code to secure specially priced tickets. These are limited in quantity to act fast.
1 speaker announcement with many more to follow soon.
Please help us welcome back speaker Marcus Nelson. Marcus spoke at PN1 and in the time since has had quite the adventure in business. He’ll be catching us up, and trust me it is a story worth hearing.
Thank you all sponsors