Wow, time flys huh.
Here we are about 33 days out from the first of its kind gathering of the brightest minds in the commercial WordPress ecosystem coming together for 3 days of education, collaboration and fun.
Our goal in hosting this event is to foster dialog around the commercial aspects of WordPress, get the major players in the same space, and see what happens. Programming wise we shot for a mix of “How I did it” from leaders of their respective industry and WordPress specific topics. We think we nailed it with this awesome list of speakers. We anticipate many interesting side conversations in the hallways and over drinks taking place as those in attendance take this opportunity to collaborate on new ventures or partnerships.
A couple event details to pass along:
- We intentionally wanted to keep the attendee list small, and the atmosphere intimate. We set a goal of 125 attendees and it looks like we will end up around 145 or so.
- There is a wait list for a the few remaining tickets if you still wanted to attend or bring a colleague.
- If you have not booked your travel yet, hurry up.
- 7 countries are represented in our attendee list that include US, Canada, UK, India, Australia, South Africa and Norway. Truly a global affair.
- Room reservations at the San Marcos may still be made by calling: 1-888-233-9527 and mentioning PRESSNOMICS. Subject to room availabilty.
- If you will still be in town Saturday afternoon and even Sunday, Please feel free to head to Gangplank or meetup in the hotel lobby to hack, talk, or chill.
A huge thanks to all our sponsors, notably our commerical sponsors whom without their help this event would not be possible: New Relic, Firehost, Windows Azure, Zendesk, and Site5.
We look forward to seeing all of you in November.