Part of the PressNomics experience is the honest to goodness real life socializing. This is where the real work gets done. Full Social Schedule.
Evening Social Hour
Our wonderful sponsors Envato and MOJO are each hosting an event at this years PressNomics for your enjoyment.
The folks at MOJO Marketplace would like to invite you to the Big Bang Piano Bar for fun, cocktails, and dessert from 8-11pm. (I got $20 for the best Billy Joel sing-a-long). Bring your badge and drink tickets.
Envato will be hosting us all for appetizers, cocktails, and live music on the Rula Bula Irish Pub Patio from 8-11pm. Bring your badge and drink tickets.
Social Saturday Activities
The organizers are happy to announce that this year’s excursions include green fields for golf and an adventure in a wild west town called RawHide.
Golfers – Fore! You will be golfing at Rolling Hills Golf Course on Saturday Oct 19th.
- You will play 9 holes stacked for a total of 18 (they are overseeding the back nine).
- The bus arrives at the Mission Palms at 10am and will leave at 10:15am sharp.
- Golf starts at 11am but you can practice your swing on the driving range before.
- The bus will be back at 3pm and leave at 3:15 sharp.
- Food and drinks will be served.
- Greens Fee’s and cart rental are covered. Please call 480-350-5052 if you need to rent clubs, They are $25.
- Don’t miss the return bus.
Rawhide – Yee Haw! A trip to the old west awaits!
- Your excursion includes a BBQ lunch, and a TownPass wristband. The wristband covers most of the Rawhide shows and attractions like Gold panning and shootouts. There are a couple you’ll have to pony up for yourself if you like.
- The bus will arrive at the Mission Palms at 11:15am and leaves at 11:30 sharp.
- There will be 2 return buses at 2:30pm and 4:00pm.
- Don’t miss the last return bus.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.